• Minimum 2 pax per tour. If you wish to go on a private charter (one guest and guide only) and as per our tour policy, we will charge you on a 2 pax basis.
• Tour guide, boat, transportation and Site admission fees included
• Meals and lodging not yet included
• Sightseeing itinerary can be modified sometimes
• Tour departure time is approximated. May vary depending on weather and travel season
• The road condition might affect the trip
• There is a possibility of getting mixed with other guests
• Island hopping tours are weather dependent
• Scuba gear and equipment rental are not yet included in the package. Novice divers are also allowed to join this tour
• Scuba diving might be outside your overseas travel insurance coverage. Kindly check with your insurance provider
• Kindly take the tour at your own risk
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Sketch Travel Cambodia
• During the HIGH SEASON (usually from October until March), it is recommended to book your tours and plan your itinerary as soon as possible.
• Should you wish to cancel your hotel reservation less than two weeks before supposed arrival, cancellation charges will apply (depending on hotel policies).
. Should you wish to cancel any of your booked tour itineraries less than one day before the departure, a cancellation fee will be charged as well.
• In accordance with our policy, all children aged 2 years and below are free of charge, all children aged between 3 and 12 yrs will be charged with 50% off the tariff rates and all children aged 13 and above shall be considered an adult and be charged with a full rate. Please also note that our transportation units do not contain any child seat.
• Kindly manage all valuables and personal belongings by yourself. We constantly remind our guests not to bring any valuable or expensive items while on tour however, if you wish to do so then they will be at your own risk. SKETCH TRAVEL will not assume any responsibility on any damaged, lost or stolen property.
• Kindly note that all time schedules are always approximated. Certain time adjustments may occur due to traffic, weather conditions and other unavoidable circumstances that may lead to delay or cancellation of the tour itself. If the tour is cancelled based on the events that is beyond our control, no refund shall be awarded.
• Kindly note that all tour itineraries, schedules and programs are subject to a cancellation fee.
• Due to the fact that some of the tours we are offering are partly being handled by other tour agencies, cancellation policy varies depending on the third party tour operators. However, for cancellations of any tours originally made by SKETCH TRAVEL, the following rules shall be applied:
o 1 day before the tour departure (at least before 5 pm) no cancellation charge
SKETCH TRAVEL CAMBODIA provides hotel, tour, VISA and ticket arrangements. We have a 24-hour customer assistance service hotline to help and support any travel inquiry you might have while on holiday here in Cambodia. We also have a KRORMA TOURS DESK located near the Old Market (Phsa Chas) in Siem Reap and one more KRORMA TOURS DESK located in the capital city of Phnom Penh. Both branches are ready to assist you with any additional travel need you may require. Phnom Penh Tour desk operation hours is from 9:00 am – 17:30 pm during weekdays and from 9:00 am – 12:00 noon on Saturdays and is closed during Sundays and during Cambodian Public Holidays. Siem Reap tour desk is open daily from 9:00 – 19:00 pm.
o 2 hours before the tour departure, a 50% charge shall be applied
o Less than 2 hours before the tour departure, a 100% percent charge shall be applied
Enjoy a hassle free vacation every time you use SKETCH TRAVEL CAMBODIA. Our team's extensive knowledge on the destination and our commitment to service makes us a reliable travel company that you can surely rely on. Discover the adventure ahead! Start planning your vacation with us.